Foreign Attorney In The USA With Specialty In Federal Immigration Law
Foreign Lawyer Fernando Villarroel has a Specialty in Federal Immigration Law in the US, certified by NAFA & UNPAM UNIVERSITY/FLORIDA.
Committed foreign lawyer, with a vocation for service to help low-income people who cannot afford an Immigration Lawyer.
He is not authorized to give legal advice in the US.
Not an Immigration Lawyer
Comprehensive Immigration Legal Services
- Adjustment of status applications
- Consular Visa Processing
- Applications for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Permanent resident applications for refugees and asylees
- Renewal or replacement of the legal permanent resident card (I-90)
- Family Petition (I-130) for family members who
- Petition for Fiancée or Fiancée (I-129F)
- Elimination of the conditions of legal permanent residence (I-751)
- Renewal or replacement of employment authorization document (“work permit”)/ (I-765)
- Refugee Travel Document (I-131)
- Naturalization and Certificate of Citizenship (N-400)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) / (I-821D)
- Humanitarian Parole/In advance (I-131 & I-134)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Application
- FBI/CBP Background Application
- Application for U.S. Passport (DS-11)